Lockhill comes from our collaboration with Ronnie Fieg, the 8th street collection. The name Lockhill refers to one of Clarks’ first factories. Originally developed for shoe repair, the factory began manufacturing in 1956. It was located in the rural Somerset town called Street. Street is where brothers James & Cyrus Clark made the first Clarks shoe, a slipper crafted from off-cuts from the sheepskin tannery they owned. This was the first chapter in the company’s story The Lockhill features a runner-inspired design with an elevated material execution, which includes a rich suede upper and a genuine crepe sole unit.